Terms and Conditions
When becoming a client of Emerald Dreams Health & Beauty you agree to abide by our Cancellation Policy & Terms of Business.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice.
- I will endeavour to respond to your e-mail enquires within 24 hours wherever possible.
- If you are running late you may have your treatment time shortened or rearranged to avoid inconvenience caused to other clients on our schedule. If you are more than 15 mins late we may not be able to carry out your service and full cost will be charged
Rules For Online Conduct
By using the service, you agree that you will not attempt to undermine the integrity of this web site.
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and by accessing this website and/or making a purchase you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website.
Before you place an order for products or services, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Following Terms Apply To All Appointments Made.
- All bookings are only to be made via the “Online Booking” function via the website. Telephone bookings will not be accepted
- All treatments require 50% Booking Fee or card details left at time of booking. This is to secure my undivided attention to you during your appointment which will not be confirmed until booking fee or card details has been received.
Cancellation Policy – Important Information
However, if you need to cancel your appointment, the cancellation policy will apply to all bookings. The cancellation policy is as follows:
- Where 48 hours notice is given of a cancellation, any payment will be returned.
- When 48 hours notice is not given, payments are non-refundable and the balance owing must be paid
- If you fail to show for the appointment, your treatment(s) will be charged at full cost.
- If part of a booking is cancelled or changed after arrival, the full cost of the treatment(s) as booked will remain payable upon departure.
- Course appointments missed or late cancelled, will automatically be deducted from course records.
I have a cancellation list with clients waiting for appointments, therefore I can often fill the appointment if I am given the required notice.
You can also move or cancel your appointment, within the required timescales, by clicking the appropriate links shown below in the email sent to you when you booked your appointment.
Please do let me know if you are experiencing any problems or are running late (providing you can safely contact me on 07966 162046).
As Sarah Lynn of Emerald Dreams is unable to judge reasons for change, cancellation or non-arrival, guests are reminded that no exceptions to the above conditions will be made and that any booking made with the salon (verbal or written) forms a legally binding contract.
How to cancel or change your appointment:
Cancellations should be made by calling us on 07966 162046. If you are cancelling outside of normal salon operating hours – you may cancel by email (my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org) but this should be followed up by telephone during salon operating hours. If you have an email address registered with us, you will receive an email confirming your cancellation.
Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Emerald Dreams Gift Vouchers can only be used within Emerald Dreams Health & Beauty
- Customers should state their intention to redeem a voucher when making an appointment with Emerald Dreams and should present the voucher to the Emerald Dreams on arrival.
- Emerald Dreams Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Emerald Dreams Gift Vouchers can be exchanged for goods or services of a higher price than the face value of the voucher on payment of the difference.
- Emerald Dreams is not responsible for loss, damage, theft or expiration of vouchers – they cannot be replaced.
- Vouchers purchased with First Class postage option are not covered by Royal Mail if they are lost in the post and will not be replaced by us.
- Vouchers purchased with First Class Recorded Delivery option are not covered if they are lost in the post but in special circumstances may be replaced at our sole discretion.
- Vouchers purchased with Next Day Delivery or Special Delivery includes Royal Mail cover, vouchers will be replaced.
- Vouchers lost or stolen will not be replaced by us.
- Emerald Dreams make no warranty regarding any goods or services that are received in exchange for a Emerald Dreams Gift Voucher.
- Vouchers are valid for a period of 3 months from the date of issue. Emerald Dreams will not accept Emerald Dreams vouchers that are past the expiry date shown on the voucher. Failure to exchange or redeem a Emerald Dreams voucher before the expiry date will invalidate the Emerald Dreams voucher. If you are unable to use your voucher before this date, please contact us at email@example.com before the voucher has expired so that we can arrange a voucher extension. Vouchers can only be extended if they are within their expiry date. We will ask that you send the voucher to us, in its original packaging, so that we can then issue a new voucher to you. Once a voucher has been extended it cannot be refunded.
- Late cancellation and “failure to show” terms as laid out in www.snlynn.com also apply to gift vouchers – which will be voided at the salon should you fail to give the required notice. Please check required notice periods based on the value of the booked treatment(s).
My right to cancel
In very unusual circumstances I may need to cancel your booking. In the event that I cannot fulfill your appointment, I will contact you by telephone – where possible, at the earliest possible date.
I reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website
- Change the conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the conditions then you must immediately stop using the website and/or our services.
I do not offer refunds for any completed services. However if you are in any way dissatisfied with any aspect of your experience, please contact me. I will try my utmost to resolve any problems.
Your Personal Records
You agree to keep your personal records held by the salon updated with your full contact details – which will enable us to contact you in the event of any change relating to your appointments. Where possible, please provide both landline and mobile telephone numbers.
Please refrain from using a mobile phone and ensure it is switched off for the full duration of your time at the salon.
Please understand that I cannot accommodate children under 12 – unless supervised by an adult during your treatment.
I will treat all your Personal Information as confidential. I will keep it on a secure server and I will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation.
All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. The total cost of your booking or product is the price as set out on this website.
You confirm that the credit, debit card, that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer.
For gift vouchers and products: If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, I will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- The content of this site is provided by Emerald Dreams.
- Emerald Dreams accepts no liability for any statement, inaccuracy or omission on this site.
- Emerald Dreams accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential loss or damages of any kind resulting from the use of any information obtained directly or indirectly from this site or for any viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, downloading of or browsing in this site. All such liability is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The information on this site is subject to change and may be amended or withdrawn at any time without notice. These Conditions of Use may be changed at any time without notice.
Copyright and Trademark
The contents of these pages (including pictures, designs, logos, photographs, text written and other materials) are the copyright trademark or registered trademark of Sarah Lynn of Emerald Dreams Health & Beauty, its content and technology providers and their respective owners.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The copying, modification, distribution, reproduction, or incorporation into any other work of part or all of the material available on this website in any form is prohibited, save that you may:
- Copy, print or download extracts of the material on this website for the sole purpose of using this website or placing an order with Emerald Dreams.
- Copy, print or download the material on this site for the purpose of sending to individual third parties for their personal information provided that you acknowledge us as the source of the material and that you inform the third party that these conditions apply to them and that they must comply with them.
Sarah Lynn of Emerald Dreams is the trading name of Emerald Dreams Health & Beauty
Registered Office Emerald Dreams Health & Beauty, 7 Greenfield Crescent, Llansamlet, Swansea SA7 9SR