Our May Dare To Shine Tapping Circle online meetup is happening on Tues 14th May 2019 at 10am-11:30am.
This online and interactive meetup will be about dealing with your unwanted trauma using a mixture of EFT and Energy Exercises. This session will be friendly and relaxed, with plenty of laughter and insight into how to let go of unpleasant memories and unresolved emotions surprising
This tapping group is for people of all skill levels and who want to meet up and tap within a group. As its online, it doesn’t matter where in the country you are, as long as you have access to wifi, you can join us!
It’s an ideal opportunity to gain borrowing benefits from tapping in a group to resolve those niggling issues! Sarah Lynn who is an Advanced EFT and Matrix Reimprinting practitioner and holistic therapist, will lead the session and will be on hand to help if needed and the aim of this group is for people to meet up and tap along together in a safe space with like minded people.
In order to create a safe space for each participant there is a limited number of 8 lovely ladies, so if you’d like to be a part of this wonderful group its just £10 for the session and you can reserve your place via the link below.
Booking is absolutely essential just click this link…. Book Online Here
So what exactly is a Tapping Circle I hear you ask?
A tapping circle is a group session using the amazing technique called EFT (emotional freedom technique) or tapping. During our sessions you will be able to
1) Learn about EFT
2) Learn how to use EFT to get rid of your self doubts and limiting beliefs
3) Release unwanted negative emotions
4) Manage and release unwanted physical pain
5) Meetup with like minded ladies
6) Sharpen your EFT skills to enhance your personal practice if you are already a practitioner
7) Work on smaller issues in between 1-2-1 sessions
8) Decide if EFT is going to be worthwhile for your particular circumstances with minimum expense.
We will be following a structure with a different theme for the month that loosely follows the seasons and celebrations
This is what you can expect during a The Dare To Shine Tapping Circle
• At the beginning of the group, we will always dedicate 5 minutes to demonstrating a round of EFT to any newcomers and make them feel welcome in our friendly space.
• A short intro on the theme of the month
• All we ask you to bring an issue that you want to work on, which can be related to the month’s theme – or not! You don’t have to be go public with it, you can just write it down on the worksheets I will provide you with for use at home. I would suggest you begin a folder or notebook that you can record your tapping scripts and mind maps. This will also help continuity for the following month as you will be able to share any changes with the rest of the group.
• There will be a practical exercise led by Sarah. These will be a mixture of EFT, Matrix Reimprinting and other techniques.
• A meditation at the start or end of the group (or both)
• Two demonstrations of EFT & Matrix Reimprinting. These will last between a maximum of 15-20 minutes each.
• Borrowing benefits is a big part of working with EFT in a group. Essentially you can clear ‘stuff’ without even consciously talking about it and focusing on someone else’s tapping demonstration. For those who are new to tapping, this will all become clear at your first meeting.
• Last, but not least…a biscuit break! We will have a short break of 5/10 minutes should you need it to refresh and replenish yourself.
I will also be running one-off workshops, and maybe organize a social element for meet ups in throughout the year.
I really believe that this group will be something truly special and I’m passionate about creating a space to support people on their EFT journey. I hope you will join me in February and in the forthcoming months.
If you’d like to join our Facebook group for ongoing support, it would be lovely to see you there https://www.facebook.com/groups/daretoshine/