Do You Have Trouble Sleeping?
You do! Well you are not most certainly not alone.
Today I want to talk to you about Sleep, a topic close to my heart and also a topic that comes up time and time again with my clients. Many of us suffer from trouble sleeping from time to time, usually its caused by stress in your life, travel, illness, weather – the torrential rain hitting my window on Thursday woke me up at 4am and I know lots of people were saying the heat was causing them problems over the last couple of weeks – or it can be caused by pain and not being able to get comfortable.
Occasional trouble sleeping can be overcome over the next couple of days, however if you are regularly not sleeping well and have quality sleep it can really affect your life.
Lack of sleep or lack of quality sleep can leave you feeling exhausted, with no energy, grumpy and irritable, no concentration or focus, but it can also be more serious affecting your physical health, leading to weight gain, car accidents, impaired job performance, memory problems and put a strain on relationships.
Now if you regularly reach for the sleeping tablets that leave you feeling sluggish and exhausted the next day, you may be looking for a more natural way of helping you with sleep troubles. So here’s some tips that may help….
- Sticking to a regular sleep schedule can really help, if you’re a parent you most probably encourage a regular sleep pattern with your little ones, you know a nice warm bubble bath maybe with some lavender drops, followed by comfy pj’s, a story then a cwtch, followed by lights out all happening around and about the same time each night. Do you do this for yourself?
- Turn off the technology at least 1 hr before your bedtime. So put down your mob phone, your laptop, your tablet and turn off the tv to allow your brain to relax.
- Avoid heavy meals and too many drinks late at night
- Get regular exercise during the day so you feel naturally tired
- Avoid excessive caffeine, alcohol and nicotine
- Manage your stress and worrys throughout the days (have you tried tapping – it works wonders!)
- Use my Combination Flower Remedy for Sleep
This combination blend of flower remedies can help those who can’t fall asleep or wake up at night and helps to restore regular and rejuvenating sleep patterns. It helps to calm your mind, releases tension, helps you to relax and leave go of your stress and worries.
I highly recommend Flower Remedies and use them daily myself and with my clients. Just 4 little drops 4 times a day, either direct on your tongue or in your drink and you will be sleeping like a baby! You can purchase them direct from my online shop and I will pop them in the post first class
My Sleep blend of flower remedies can help you to
- Relieve your stress
- Reduce your worries
- Calm your mind
- Relieve over-thinking and unwanted thoughts.
- Relieve worrying about others
- Relax and let go
- Relieves tension
- Helps with remaining asleep, interrupted sleep and terminal insomnia